REGISTRATION IS CLOSED - WE CAN NOT TAKE ANY MORE REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2022 SEASON
2022 Fairfield Youth Football Program
Fairfield youth athletic association is one of the older youth football organizations in Southwest Ohio. Emphasis is on learning, playing, and enjoying the sport while instilling the moral standards that our community, parents, and players can be proud of. By teaching the kids the importance of sportsmanship, we help them become leaders and better teammates. FYAA players will learn to both foster confidence and a sense of self-worth that extends beyond the gridiron and into the school, family and community.
Welcome to the 2021 Fairfield Indians Football registration. The Registration Fee includes all necessary equipment except cleats.
The sibling discount is $50 after the first child, excluding K1 football. There is no need to pay at this time. However, registration fees must be paid in full in order to receive equipment. A $25 late fee will be assessed if registration fees are not PAID IN FULL by May 31, 2022.
A player's primary residence must be within the boundaries of the Fairfield Local School District or they attend a school within the district. Residency will be verified. Teams are Grade-Level based with a maximum age cutoff for each grade. If older than the cutoff date, a player can move up to the next grade or may be limited to the position they can play. Copies of Birth Certificate and Grade Level Verification will be required. Weight limits apply to offensive, skill positions.
(Please SCROLL DOWN and register your child in the appropriate section BELOW based on the grade they will be in August 2022.)
- Online Registrations will be accepted through August 21, 2022. (But could be closed sooner depending on total registrations.)
- Walk-Up Registrations will be accepted at either of the two parent meetings.
- Registration will cut off at 35 kids per grade.
- Kindergarten & 1st grade is $50 -- Each additional Kindergarten & 1st-grade child is $50
- Registration: 2nd - 6th grade is $200 -- Each additional child $150.
- Teams are full contact and are the true feeder program for Fairfield High School, and play in the Greater Cincinnati Youth Football League.
- These teams will practice three nights a week prior to school starting and three nights a week after school is in session.
- There will be limited travel to away games and there will be admission costs to enter all fields for all spectators.
- There will be mandatory parent meetings that will help answer any questions you may have about the program.
To be eligible, a player must live in or have a legal guardian that lives in the Fairfield City school district. Teams are grade-level based on a maximum age cutoff for each grade. If older than the cutoff date, a player can move up to the next grade. Sixth Grade players cannot turn age 13 before August 1. Copies of their Birth Certificate and Grade Level Verification will be required.
**Players have 2 weeks after they start practice for a full refund.
A late fee will be applied for any registration after 5/31/2022.